Fairmont Copley Plaza
138 St. James Avenue
Named the 2019 "Historic Hotel of the Year," this luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city’s rich history and has completed an exciting $20 million plus renovation and restoration project. Located within the heart of Boston, Fairmont Copley Plaza is an easy walk to many of the city’s historic sites, shopping, museums, and restaurants.
Fairmont Copley Plaza has reserved a block of discounted rooms for course participants.
Important to note:
- The number of discounted rooms is limited.
- Discounted rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The discounted room rate is only available until April 10, 2020, or until the block sells out, which typically happens well in advance of this date.
To reserve your room:
- Online: To reserve your room online, please use this dedicated reservation link.
- By phone: If you are calling the hotel rather than using the dedicated link above to request a discounted room, please call 1-800-441-1414 and be sure to specify that you are enrolled in Diabetes Update.